Ceres Childcare & Preschool Home Page!
Themes, Crafts & Activities
Ceres Childcare & Preschool
538-2019 Email Us!
As an accomplished family child care provider it has been my pleasure to provide a safe and happy environment for each child that stimulates their physical, intellectual, social and emotional growth at their own pace. Dedicated to the childcare industry for nineteen years, I am proud to have the opportunity to be an important person in the lives of many children at an age when they need a positive role model with strong values, who makes an effort to partner with their parents and family. References available upon request.
1991-Present Licensed Child Care Provider / Director
Ceres Child Care & Preschool
Successfully established and continue to manage my own home-based small business providing childcare for infants through school-aged children.
- Design and create advertising, child care logo, and business materials
- Develop handbook and policies for family childcare
- Conduct interviews for interested families
- Develop and implement age appropriate curriculum for children in my care
- Create and implement lesson plans and daily structured activities
- Write and maintain client contracts and state paperwork
- Effectively communicate with clients via daily bulletins, monthly newsletters, and website http://www.cereschildcare.com
- Develop and maintain income & expense reports and budget
- Grant writing - to date have received funding for $5800 worth of child care equipment and supplies
2006 Graduate Modesto Junior College
Associate in Science Child Development
1988 Graduate Ceres High School
Return to Ceres Childcare & Preschool